Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 13, 14, and 15

Day 13th...
Before I start maybe I am taking on tooo big of a challenge when I don't blog this much. I am have a hard time staying caught up.
Dear Bentley (aka new little dog),
You really hurt me the other day when I was trying to give you a bath. You really stink and needed one. I know you are just a puppy, but you need to learn not to bite when I try combing your hair. I can't take you to get groomed if you don't change this behavior. I will try to have patience with you, but you need to work on not biting. You should watch Braxton, he has learned to be a good little dog while getting groomed. I hope you can improve.
Love, Me

Day 14th Family Picture
This is really sad, but I don't have a current picture on this computer of my whole entire family. I will have to get one from my mom. So sorry I will have post a picture later.

Day 15th
The first 10 songs that play on my ipod are So What by Pink, When You Say Nothing At All by Alison Krauss, Single Ladies by Beyonce, Boom Boom Pow by Black Eye Peas, I Got a Feeling by Black Eye Peas, Two is Better than One by Boys like Girls, She's Everything by Brad Paisley, All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood, Fallin' for You by Colbie Cailat, Life After You by Daughtry.

No comments: